Just Pre-Ordered

Options
Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs...I must say I am super excited and can't wait for Sept. 6!

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome - I may have to preorder it myself :happy: Her workouts are awesome!!!
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So...I don't have any buns to think of, more like pancakes, flat and sad. I'm always curious if these butt workouts will GIVE me a butt, or take away what little I have?!? I've always been too scared to try :ohwell:
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for Ripped in 30 to be available in the UK. *sigh* :(
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WHAT?! No! It's amazing!
  • rosalee87
    Options
    Okay TBH I reallllyy want to try butt workouts 'cus I'm afraid I might lose my butt from all this weight loss and I think firming it up can help - one of my coworkers adviced me to do "bleachers" just running up and down the bleachers with long firm strides rather than fast intense...IDK if that would work but I don't want to lose my bum :(
  • rosalee87
    Options
    Pre-Ordered on Amazon for 8.95 I think it was - do it! :D
    That sounds awesome - I may have to preorder it myself :happy: Her workouts are awesome!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Oh, I want to try that! I wouldn't be afraid of losing my butt, it will help tone and firm. Just what I need!:flowerforyou:
  • rosalee87
    Options
    I'm gunna go out there and say...I have a nice butt and don't want to lose it so I'm on the look out for workouts that will IMPROVE it :p