1 year from 330lbs to 236. (Pics)

Options
Today marks 1 year of dedicated logging. I started at 330lbs at 5’1” and life was physically hard. Everything was hard. I could barely function. My first day of trying to exercise I could only walk for 6 minutes. Now I walk my heart out and I’m doing C25K. My quality of life now compared to 1 year ago... well it’s like I’m living a completely different life.

I have approximately 106ish pounds to go until my goal(ish) weight. It’s mostly about living the life I want for myself and being able to be physically active. I want an adventurous life and I didn’t have that as a size 5x.

Anyway, I’m just proud of myself and wanted to put this out there for others who may be starting where I did. Your life could change so much in just 1 year. Mine did, and all the hard work has been 100% worth it. cilyb32svni6.jpeg
qpi6mxgi7riw.jpeg
fla0nn36i0u6.jpeg
qzmouqr0hbi5.jpeg

Replies

• shelleydowns
    shelleydowns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Incredible your an inspiration!
  • mds1207
    mds1207 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the inspiration!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You’ve done great!! Congratulations on your year of hard work-you look a lot younger :)
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    What inspiration! You're amazing!! The difference is striking and the changes sparkle in your beautiful smile! :smiley:
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Great job! Quite the inspiration for showing what dedication will show!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss! Your eyes are sparkling. Shows how proud you are.
  • Kandisn29
    Kandisn29 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Beautiful!
  • Sally298
    Sally298 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and inspirational.
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are beautiful!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing! Fantastic work!
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It’s so impressive what a year of hard work and dedication can produce, keep up the good work!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. Being active with your family is to my mind the biggest reward. I wasted too many years watching mine do the stuff that I would have loved to do - so glad you haven't done that. Keep busy, active healthy and not only will you get to where you want to be but also give those lovely children an excellent role model for life X
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, you're doing so well!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That's fantastic progress! Keep goin' hon, you're on a roll.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,842 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Not only can you live a more active life with your family you’ve almost certainly increased the length of time you’ll have with your beautiful children! What an inspiration!
    Keep on keeping on!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    What a change! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!