• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    385... guess I am a baby!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    2263 now.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    If I cared about the MFP streak I would be on day 2285, but I don't bother, if I go on holidays I wont log in here, no biggie especially when the app has been so successful at helping me lose the weight I needed to and maintain my weight for over 5 years.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    congratulations!

2086 today
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    I'm just curious...do you just log in or do you completely fill every day out with detailed food and exercise? I know that we travel a lot in the winter and I probably won't log. If I just clicked on with a phone it wouldn't really count for me. (not judging--just wondering when I see massive streaks)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,800 Member
    2,549 here, :)
  • rimir74
    rimir74 Posts: 29 Member
    951 days here - of active food diary updates.

I should reach 1030 days in December at which point I'll be going away. Part of that involves a Digital Fast.

After I'm back I'll update those days regular and easy to calculate meals to my diary. But my current streak count on mfp will end at that point.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    945 days and yes I log all my food and exercise every day. It keeps me honest. Been in maintenance about a year now.
  • RatedFit
    RatedFit Posts: 3 Member
    You totally ROCK🙌. Congrats man 🎊🎉🎈🍾 Keep going. You are an inspiration to many.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    I'm just a baby on 624 days. Some of you guys are truly inspiring, not just with those steaks but the long-term commitment and maintenance.
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    I reached 1,000 days today...
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,902 Member
    1193 days, logging every day, everything
    102 lbs gone
  • Sprintpihl
    Sprintpihl Posts: 5 Member
    2434 days today - logging every single day since May 2012. But I still have gained some back, I'm sad to say.
    I'm a 55 year old woman and it seems we aren't supposed to eat at all?
    Oh, well, I'll keep tracking and hope for the best. And maybe move some more :)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Sprintpihl wrote: »
    2434 days today - logging every single day since May 2012. But I still have gained some back, I'm sad to say.
    I'm a 55 year old woman and it seems we aren't supposed to eat at all?
    Oh, well, I'll keep tracking and hope for the best. And maybe move some more :)

I'm 59 and I've been here a LONG time too. If I don't walk every day the weight creeps back. My other enemy is carbs. If they get over 40% for more than few days I have a hard time maintaining - I see it on the scale the next day. Protein is my friend!

Yeah, my calories are lower than they used to be. A lot lower. OTOH, I love being thin. It makes me happy every day. I eat food I love and leave what I don't love on the table. It's worth it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    2712 days. But there are people that have more than me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,800 Member
    Today is 2624, 71 pounds lost....