Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I found an sweet tool! & it’s a scale !

I’m way too excited about this scale. But it’s AH-MAZING. Plus, I’m pumped I’ve gained 2 lbs in 4 days!

This scale syncs with your phone, calculates BMI, water weight, etc & it also syncs with your Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc to track your activities & steps.

It tells you how far you are to your gain/loss goal. It has so many other features also! For the price, you can’t beat it with a stick. Just wanted to share :)jagp0b94q9j8.png
12u5xq3ov18o.png

Replies

• Kelli0507
    Kelli0507 Posts: 3 Member
    I like this! I’ve been looking for a new scale.
  • Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    I just googled this scale and it looks awesome, really thinking of purchasing it.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    hate to poop on your parade - but 2lbs is well within normal fluctuations for body weight - so unlikely you have gained that in 4days - unless you were eating 1750ish cal over your maintenance weight daily
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    The scale I have is a yunmai mini which is very similar. It will also store your stats if you weigh yourself and don’t have your device nearby. You can also have it track multiple people. I’ve had mine two years and so far so good. 👍
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    hate to poop on your parade - but 2lbs is well within normal fluctuations for body weight - so unlikely you have gained that in 4days - unless you were eating 1750ish cal over your maintenance weight daily

and they arent going to be aaccurate for BMI or water weight .or fat percentage either
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member

and they arent going to be aaccurate for BMI or water weight .or fat percentage either

But keep at it and eventually you'll get there ☺