Finally Results!

Options
I've finally lost 2 pounds. I can't believe it. The new personal trainer is working out. We started circuit training Tuesday. It's been a really hard week for me. Almost 3 months ago my step-dad was burned in an electrical explosion at his job. He is still in critical condtion at the JC Burn Center in Chapel Hill, NC. Sunday night he had an "episode" and he almost died. They have gotten him stable but the doctor says that if he has another episode like that he will not survive it. I actually posted this at the time he got burned but I would really like for anyone who would say a prayer to please do so. He's only 65 years old and he's a young 65. He was still water skiing last summer. I was at the hospital all day Monday with my Mom and she's hanging in there, but this is really stressing her. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. Trying to make up time from missing work Monday. But I'll be back in there tonight.

Replies

• WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've finally lost 2 pounds. I can't believe it. The new personal trainer is working out. We started circuit training Tuesday. It's been a really hard week for me. Almost 3 months ago my step-dad was burned in an electrical explosion at his job. He is still in critical condtion at the JC Burn Center in Chapel Hill, NC. Sunday night he had an "episode" and he almost died. They have gotten him stable but the doctor says that if he has another episode like that he will not survive it. I actually posted this at the time he got burned but I would really like for anyone who would say a prayer to please do so. He's only 65 years old and he's a young 65. He was still water skiing last summer. I was at the hospital all day Monday with my Mom and she's hanging in there, but this is really stressing her. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. Trying to make up time from missing work Monday. But I'll be back in there tonight.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your step-dad. Hope he is getting better soon. I was with my mom a couple of years ago when my step-dad was in intensive care. It's hard. Hang in there. Hope you have a better day.
    Pam:flowerforyou: