NSV: Bike ride

Options
Raebug123
Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
Wow just got back from my bike ride and went online to check the distance, round trip it was about 3 miles and it kinda felt like nothing. I struggled just a little at the end because of the small hill leading to my house but still I was kinda proud of myself. I haven't gotten on my bike in more than a year so it was kinda awesome! Thank you MFP because without the help of this site i know i never would have made that trip and if i had I probably wouldn't have made it far because i was really out of shape. I have lost much yet but i can tell a difference in my endurance. Thank you again MFP!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I know how you feel, I finally dusted off my bike that had been in storage for 5 years or so and I have really been enjoying it, it doesn't even feel like exercise =)
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Awesome story! I loved riding bikes years ago, but got lazy and hung it up. you have inspired me to get the ol' bike up and running and go for a ride. Thanks! :smile:
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the good work and it will keep getting easier as you go along. :smile:
  • middleofseven
    Options
    What a nice story. You are doing great and just think you will now have the bike as a constant companion on your journey:):happy:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely worth celebrating :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!