New

Options
Hi! Just joined this organization today. Hopefully I'll be able to loose 5lbs by September 22. :smile: Well that's all I can think to say. Bye for now...

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this!
  • Roxanne003
    Options
    Thanks! I forgot my Dr. suggested this to me this morning. I was doing a different weight loss program and not seeing any results. :sad:
  • hippymamax6
    hippymamax6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well and came here because my PCN nurse recommended this site. Hoping to lose 13 to 18 pounds by Christmas.
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! It works... I joined a few months ago but never really used it, needless to say I didn't lose weight. lol. Once I became active with this site, I started losing. Slowly but surely. Good luck on your journey!!!! Feel free to add me for additional encouragement & support.. :D
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome . You will find the MFP website to be very helpful. I have been using it since June 14 th and have lost 22 lb. I wish they had this site about 20 years ago. It is wonderful. Great people and lots of support. Good Luck with your weight loss,you have come to a good place.
  • Twinkletoes11
    Twinkletoes11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Helloo & welcome.
    I am new to this too. Good Luck :smile:
  • Roxanne003
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragment! If anyone wants to add me as a friend , feel free to do so! Now I have a question how do you put in that info under your banner, ticker I mean. Like some have their start weight and goal weight.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragment! If anyone wants to add me as a friend , feel free to do so! Now I have a question how do you put in that info under your banner, ticker I mean. Like some have their start weight and goal weight.

hi welcome to MFP, use the site log everything and it'll work.

To get your goals and stuff go to signiture at the top of the page and just type it in.

Fell free to add to your friends list, request is on it's way.