5”10 women who are 220+

Options
Hey everyone !!

Looking for some friends who are in the similar situation! I am 5 foot 10 and I started my journey at 279 pounds. I am currently down to 240 but have a long way to go!

Hoping to find some accountability partners who are similar with height and weight to help each other on this journey!

I log food daily and like to check in with friends and use the status updates!

Looking for people who log daily and will help keep me accountable!

Feel free to add me! :):)

Replies

• APurpleNinja
    APurpleNinja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 39 pounds, that is hard work! I'm about 5"9" and I started at 295 pounds and currently weigh 269 pounds. I log and weigh in daily. Good luck in continuing your weight loss, you're doing great!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Me! Add me! I am 5ft 9 and started at 244lbs. I am now 224lbs but have a long way to go! My diary is open to friends. I log in daily!
  • aWildFlowere
    aWildFlowere Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • MIpiccolo
    MIpiccolo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I closely fit your descriptions if you’d like o add me! I’m not quite as tall - 5.7/8 but I started at 294, and am now 259, with a long term goal of 180. I usually log everyday (ocassionaly skipping Sundays ;) )
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    😊
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'9 and started 51 days ago at 271. As of yesterday I am 247. My diary is open. Friend me!
  • 2cherryblossoms
    2cherryblossoms Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'10 and gained 50 lbs since my lowest weight. Most of it has been within the past few months. It appears that writing down has benefits. I'll start to do that starting in the morning.
  • mickey2942
    mickey2942 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    5'10", 236.

Need to really get serious. Tired of being a giant.
  • sharpchick
    sharpchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’10”and 235. Been trying to lose weight for so long I’ve lost confidence that I vaneven do it.