Hello again

Options
Hello, I hope that everyone is hitting their goals and feeling great! I am not exactly new, but I am here again. I tend to let things slide in my life. I work in the healthcare field and I know that your health is important, I tend to put others above me. This time I am going to make me a priority!!!
I currently weigh 309.2 pounds, and I want to get down to 120 pounds. That might be too small for my frame. Some charts say that my ideal weight for my frame is 129-146. I think I will find my ideal weight when I feel comfortable. I hope that that comfy feeling will be there, but I am afraid that in my mind, I will always be heavy.
I am hoping that I can find a support system and I hope that I have enough willpower, and determination to keep myself accountable, and on the right track...

Thank you for taking the time to read this, good luck to you..

Replies

• withinmypower
    withinmypower Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    [s]Well, thank everyone for ALL their words of encouragment and support. With this kind of support how can I possibly go wrong? HAve a great day.[/s]
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am a restart also. I've been back 51 days and down 24 lbs. I've found that having active friends on this site to be very motivating. Feel free to add me if you like. I enjoy seeing everyones progress!
  • withinmypower
    withinmypower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I would like that...Congratulations on your weight loss.