I know this has been posted before but....

Options
I really havent been eating back my exercise calories.... well some days when i do a lot of work i do but otherwise i dont. In the last 4 days my body has maintained the exact same weight. I am thinking about eating as close to my calorie goal as possible excercise included until monday comes around. Do you think this could make me gain? Or will it put me back into that mode of loosing once again?

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I always tell people to figure out what works best for YOUR body. If you haven't been eating them and you aren't losing, try eating them (or most of them) back for a couple weeks and see if it makes a difference.

The goal on this site is to make your daily calories as close to zero as possible. That's how it is designed to work. Whatever number it gives you - try and get it down close to zero. You don't want hundreds and hundreds of calories leftover in a day - that isn't how this site is supposed to work.
  • ESRocks
    ESRocks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Four days might just mean your body needs a little break to help you lose more or you could be holding onto water. When I hold onto water my body doesn't lose anything for a week and a half. Then it's like a bomb went off and I lose all sorts of extraness. :) But you should eat as much to the calorie goal as you can. I have problems with that too.
  • GabrielGil
    GabrielGil Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    another posibility is that your measurements are wrong, this happened to me, i knew i was getting the right numbers from food, but i wasnt so sure about my burned cals, but i eat them back anyway, the result? 2 pounds up in a week.

im not saying you are wrong at aeting back your cals, just try to be as acurrate as posible and "listen" to your body.
  • Honey1990
    Options
    today went really well. I ended up exactly with zero calories left. i ate them all!!!! even my exercise calories! woot!