Looking for women to support losing weight and keeping it off!

Options
Hi all, I just joined today and need to drop 25 lbs (to start) and am looking for a community of women to support my journey. Please add me/message me!

Replies

• leanneconstable84
    Options
    Hi 👋🏼 I’m a new member and I need to lose 2 st . I would like to be in a support group with you 😊 x
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be part of this support group too. I have 50pounds to loose!!
  • Niccygetsfit
    Niccygetsfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey i started on the 20/08/2018 at 114kg i am now 104kg and need some weight loss friends to keep me going :)
  • preetybird2018
    preetybird2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the messages everyone! I’m still figuring out this app so please add me :)
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to be able to add you. Can you add me please
  • dani_sc
    dani_sc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here I am! I've just added you
  • Biddibee
    Biddibee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm happy to join you guys. Started using MFP about a week ago because I have been so aimless and realised that for the past year I have basically been losing and gaining the same few pounds and nothing has changed, I'm still in the clothes I don't want to be in, still not feeling good about myself and still not back to the energy and fitness level I used to be.
    My overall goal is to lose 3st, so 42lb. But I'm starting small and my first goal is to lose a stone by the end of the year. What kind of eating plans are you all following?
  • Katie_mae_2011
    Katie_mae_2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my fitness pal the other day, I need a group to help keep me accountable and on track also!
    15-20 lbs is what I would like to loose.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting going again and looking for some motivational friends too! I'm going to add above friends and hope we all have success.
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to lose 50+ pounds
  • raneshiaanderson
    raneshiaanderson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40lbs !!! Let’s go girlies we can do this .. !!!! I need meal ideas under 500 cal ??
  • evansmichelle084
    evansmichelle084 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm ready, count me in! I need to lose 100 pounds. Omg just typing that seems scary and unattainable. I know I can do it.
  • Kiikiisjourney
    Kiikiisjourney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girls add me up looking for friends to share my journey with and to be apart of their journey x
  • SummerSkinz
    SummerSkinz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well but unsure how to use the app for the community part :#
  • tjaypr
    tjaypr Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey, I be on and off because I am so inconsistent but I'm looking to be more consistent and would love the support, too. I do not know how to add people so if you can add me, I do know how to accept! ;)
  • preetybird2018
    preetybird2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for all the responses. I’m trying to follow 1600 cals a day. First day yesterday was interesting. I realize I eat healthy but my issue is portion control! Agh. I’m not sure how to use this the best way. I can share my diary with friends so I will try that? Any tips on how to use this better?
  • scrapperchick
    scrapperchick Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined, and I realized one of the reasons I stopped was because I didn’t really have any support. I’d love to join you all in this..
  • dreadpooka
    dreadpooka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down with joining you all...
  • puttingme1
    puttingme1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have 40 more pounds to go.