My first real NSV

Options
triciap79
triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
My first real NSV last night! Went shopping for new work pants because I could literally pull the ones I was wearing down without unbuttoning them. Brought two sizes in the dressing room with me (14 & 12 - was wearing a size 16 at the time) Walked out with the size.......... 12's in hand! So excited down 2 sizes. Woohoo! Sorry just had to brag about it. I haven't been a size 12 since before I had my son 11 years ago. :o)

Replies

• gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congratulations :) that's awesome!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!
  • LeslieReagan
    Options
    way to go! woo hoo!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    aesome job!!
  • wanderingwest
    Options
    That's awesome! Isn't it a great feeling to go down a few sizes. You should be really proud!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    That's fantastic! What a fun shopping trip! How exciting to go buy new clothes and end up getting a smaller size cause you rock!!

Congrats on all the hard work! It really does pay off! *** Happy dance***
  • ssnichole987
    ssnichole987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! Good job!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is super exciting. Nice work! Love to buy smaller clothes!!! And size 10, here you come!!!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's not bragging, it inspires people. I'm gonna brag too.....Last October I was a size 22-24 (UK) today I went shopping and bought size 12 & 14 tops. I love reading peoples achievements, well done, keep going people! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!