Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    nf2onqt1m37w.png

This is true with both genders. I know a guy who was sending "Good morning, gorgeous" to many females every single day. Maybe he thought every one was gorgeous, but certain words lose their meaning when used too often or are given too freely to anyone who will listen.

I'm too lazy for that

I like to switch it up. "Hey, hot stuff" "Good morning, sexy" "Your hot bod is on my mind" "How's my handsome man today?"

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lazy for that. Who messages people more than once a week anyway?

I only message people when I need new nudes now. Everything else is too much trouble.

im not a piece of meat i have feelings u know
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    nf2onqt1m37w.png

This is true with both genders. I know a guy who was sending "Good morning, gorgeous" to many females every single day. Maybe he thought every one was gorgeous, but certain words lose their meaning when used too often or are given too freely to anyone who will listen.

I'm too lazy for that

I like to switch it up. "Hey, hot stuff" "Good morning, sexy" "Your hot bod is on my mind" "How's my handsome man today?"

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too lazy for that. Who messages people more than once a week anyway?

I only message people when I need new nudes now. Everything else is too much trouble.

im not a piece of meat i have feelings u know

Your meat has feelings wuuuuuuuuut?
  • iMago
    Options
    nf2onqt1m37w.png

I'm too lazy for that

Ever since I started telling guys I have the new measurement APP on iOS 12, I don't get *kitten* pictures anymore. 😕

that app's got a lot of bugs though it subtracts at least 4 inches off everything trust me
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    “How you doin”
  • iMago
    Options
    nf2onqt1m37w.png

I'm too lazy for that

Ever since I started telling guys I have the new measurement APP on iOS 12, I don't get *kitten* pictures anymore. 😕

:D:D Is this a real thing?

I'm not really sure, there's a app for everything now. It just helps me prevent getting shrimp pictures 😏 :D

okay but you dont really need to attack me like this
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    nf2onqt1m37w.png

I'm too lazy for that

:D:D Is this a real thing?

PRO TIP: If they are taking the pic from below looking up it ALWAYS looks bigger. Always ask for a reference item right next to it, like a standard 12 oz can. This takes the guess work out of it.

Taller than a can, average.
    Smaller than a can, bit less.
    Two cans stacked...everyone is geting those pics.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Why did you photoshop the whites of your eyeballs

To make them look vacant.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I want to throw up a little
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Funny how things that seemed so important at the time really just seem silly now.
  • iMago
    Options
    It's super suspect that you never appear in any of the photos that you say that you take while travelling

ma'am lower your voice please
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Niiccee