Quesadilla Maker

Options
My DD11 got a Quesadilla Maker and wants to make some for dinner tonight. (Not my first choice but hubby is gone so it's an easy meal to make for me plus the kids). I was going to grill up some chicken and shred it with cheese. Need ideas for a soft shell. What kinds are the best to choose?

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    If I make them I use whole wheat tortillas and it's super good!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I get the La Banderita tortillas from Walmart.
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I use La Tortilla Factory ones for 50 cals each. They are the smaller shells.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I use wheat tortillas or La Tortilla Factory that are low cal and low carb. Also, corn tortillas are better, but smaller. I fill them with chicken, onions, cheese, cilantro, and salsa. Enjoy :)
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory from Wal-Mart have low carb/hiber and whole grain white tortillas that taste very good and are full sized (even my kids like them) and they are only 80-100 calories.

I would also saute some peppers and throw them in there with some tomatoes and then load it up with salsa and gaucamole. Yum! Now I am hungry for quesadillas, lol. :wink:
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    sounds like a quick stop at walmart will be in the plans when I grab kids from school! Thanks! I've got loads of cals for the day due to busting my bum running today. At least the kids picked a good day for us to have them.