SAHM looking for friends and challenges!

Options
I'm a stay at home mom with a nonverbal toddler. I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight and become more active everyday so any new friends who can help motivate me, support me and help me in challenges would be great!!!

Replies

• MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too!
    Feel free to add me!
  • dusti454
    dusti454 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom of 5... I also homeschool...with our youngest at 5 months old. I am about. 113 lb overweight...eeeeekk! I feel like I have no time...no energy to make time. Lol
    . I am on Day 2...again.
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM and I've been homeschooling my two kids for the last 3 years. I can be tough, but we can do this! Just added you and everyone else on this post 😁
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Jumped in just to see what a SAHM was. Man, nothing but power to you ladies. My wife and I are exhausted and depressed and drained and motivation-less at the end of just about every night. Many's the time we've said to each other: "I don't have the first idea how I'd do it without you." Seriously, having the kids to yourself every day? As uncle Jessie would say: "Have mercy."
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here too! I have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl. Feel free to add me. As long as you're not annoyed by people who talk about their weight loss ups and downs A LOT!
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi all, SAHM of three here feel free to add me! I've got over 100 pounds to lose and come from the land down under 😀
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me mama's! Having baby #2 next week.. would love some friends that understand that mom struggle/hustle! Getting back into the swing of things right away!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi there. I sent you a FR. I am a stay at home, homeschool mom to two kiddos. My son was nonverbal until he was 4. He is 9 now. Hang in there mama. We can do this!
  • bajanbeauty19
    bajanbeauty19 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM with 60 lbs to lose. I've struggled with depression and binge eating ever since my partner was killed by a drunk driver two years ago. I'm now on antidepressants and am ready to get my life and health back on track. Please feel free to add me!