Starting Keto need help

Options
Hello my name is John and I’m 31 years old. I decided to start the Keto diet because I’m tired of feeling yuck from all the unhealthy food I’ve been eating. I need help on like what to eat, easy meals, and just maybe someone who is doing it to maybe help me along the way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• thetuckerfamily2011
    Options
    Hey John, I did keto earlier this year and it went very well for me. I was able to lose weight. Tons of energy. I loved it. Honestly, looking back I dont know why I stopped. So I am getting back into it. Feel free to add me and ask anything. I'll help where i can.
  • jessdaytonxo
    jessdaytonxo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on Keto for a little over 3 months now, 41lbs down and feeling great! One of the only diets i’ve ever been able to stick to and actually enjoy following. Its great for jumpstarting weight loss and leaning out your body. Some of my favorite recipes are cauliflower fried rice, stuffed peppers, and meatball casserole. There are tons of keto recipes on facebook and even just a quick google search can do the trick. Wishing you the best on your journey!