Losing and gaining the same 10lbs

Options
Hello, I’m Anna, 29 years old from upstate NY. I have been using MFP for a few years but I’ve never used the community portion of it or added any friends. My goal is always weight and fat loss, but I have been losing and gaining back THE SAME 10 POUNDS for years! Hoping that having a public aspect to my profile can help me stay motivated and stay on track. I want a sense of accountability. I’m looking to this for a lifestyle change, and to better my relationship with food. I also want to be more consistent with the gym, doing weightlifting 3x per week. Goal is to lose 30-40 pounds. Let’s be friends! 🤗

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the community. :flowerforyou:
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !!!
  • sophiaeleanora
    sophiaeleanora Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs through this community. Going for my last 10. Added u!
  • Engruar88
    Engruar88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this... Almost the same situation I'm going through... Let be friends and motivate each other.
  • kevinstead5202
    kevinstead5202 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I’m Kevin. Similar story used it for years but just looking at community for extra support. I have 45lbs to lose.
  • D222w
    D222w Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same...but more like 15 ;) restarting again with community. Feel free to add me.
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! Similar boat here. 29 F, been using MFP inconsistently for years of going up and down in weight within the same little same, ultimately looking to lose 20 pounds. Looking for friends and accountability!