1800 Calories to 1640

Options
Something very perculiar happened on when I opened my diary on my phone this morning. The past few days MFP has recommended about 1800 calories for me. But today it is only suggesting 1624. Thing is, I didnt change my profile or anything. Because of the change now it shows that I was 130 over in calories on Sunday. Does happen often. Is it a sign that I'm not on the right track? :-(

Replies

• JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You probably lost weight and so to keep losing weight at the same speed, you have to eat less. You are a victim of your own success! =D
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I logged on today to find that I live somewhere else. If you haven't changed anything maybe MFP is getting a little confused today!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I find that each week my goal calories go down a little bit. Especially if I've lost some weight.
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    Exactly! If you entered a weigh-in and have lost, your BMI has changed. You'll also notice that the same exercises you did before for the same time will give you many fewer calories burned as you continue to lose! So you have to work harder to get the burn you once did. :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Assuming you have not changed your weight, it could be a glitch with the phone app. I would check out the site on your computer just to make sure that nothing was accidentally changed, or check for an update for your phone.
  • dingoes
    dingoes Posts: 12
    Options
    You probably lost weight and so to keep losing weight at the same speed, you have to eat less. You are a victim of your own success! =D
    This. Though it should be alerting you of this, haha.
  • sekeitheswingdreamer
    Options
    I see. I was just a little surprised. Thanks for your feedback.