Looking for women to support losing weight and keeping it off!

Options
2»

Replies

• thankfulwife
    thankfulwife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in :smiley: I need to lose another ten pounds and tone up...I need accountability
  • Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back on my journey and love MFP. After taking a year off I realized I need this community of positivity to keep me going. Feel free to add me and anyone else. I lost 60 lbs. the 1st time and looking to loose an additional 60 still. We can motivate each other :)
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Checkin: 107
    Friday Goal: 105
    Ultimate goal: 103
    Dream Goal : 101

Hi - I'd love to have some accountability. My goals are above. I am 47 and I feel like I've hit menopause or something. IDK... My kids are now both 'outta my hair' and I think I'm less active because of it...or do I eat too much? IDK.... I've gained 2 # in the last week and like 2 # before that. I've been struggling to find and stay at 103 like all summer and I'm TIRED of it! Its time to make a lifestyle change and it starts TODAY!

I'm kicking off the next 5 days doing protein shakes. Maybe I'll have 1 meal a day, if so, its salad and a lean protein. I think to get myself back on the right 'frame of mind' I just need to do some simple cleanse to kick it off with.

I can open my diary if you'all like. Currently I have it private.
  • felicianadine3
    felicianadine3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 30 pounds, but that's just for starters.
  • mayaarnette98
    mayaarnette98 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m down to joining
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
  • mayaarnette98
    mayaarnette98 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Shexio
  • evemariepaiement
    evemariepaiement Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    would need the support of other women too ! I want to lose 15 pounds (and then maybe 5 more). I just joined because I am newly stay-at-home mom (even though my kids are 8 and 7 y.o.) and since June, I have gained 12 pounds !!!!
  • CrystalDegoede
    CrystalDegoede Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just re-joined too! I’d like to lose 20 lbs - but having a hard time staying in course! Glad to be here!
  • michellemcteegarden
    Options
    Would like to join you! Started MFP today. Add me! :)
  • jennknut
    jennknut Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Halloween is coming up and I need to watch what I eat or it will really get out of control
  • zombiebrainsss
    zombiebrainsss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on round 5 bazillion. I want so badly for one of these times to stick! I think it helps to have friends helping along the way. So count me in!
  • Riverotter71
    Riverotter71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use support too. I have a long way to go and it's a little daunting thinking about how long and hard I have to work at this. I'd like to join too!
  • sgallagherxo
    sgallagherxo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ive added all of you !
  • BlondeMidget167
    BlondeMidget167 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there just returning to my fitness pal, following slot of drama on Fitbit, looking for support and encouragement, please feel free to add me