Realistic 1-10 attractiveness scale

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited October 2018
    I know some men and women who I consider 10s. They are so WOW to me. I do live in Cali and it is all subjective and relative of course.

On a good day I feel like a 9. On a bad day, I feel like a 7-8. My face is better than my body. I am sure many will disagree with me.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    3-16.gif
  • Chael2dot0
    source.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Forget dem above average people...

https://youtu.be/Ypkv0HeUvTc

Being average is where it's at.
  • Chael2dot0

Gurl...you had meh at average.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Given a good, late afternoon, flattering light....

I'm a solid 2.75 most any day of the week.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

Gurl...you had meh at average.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Given a good, late afternoon, flattering light....

I'm a solid 2.75 most any day of the week.

Heres my number ...607.meh.5555
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    I have no interest in assigning a numerical value to someone, or having one assigned to me, I just thought this thread was amusing.

bf38f72ku97x.gif

• Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    That forearm is a 10/10
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    deadpool.jpg

Come on y'all, you know I don't like coming into this section of the forums.
  • kgeyser
    This topic has been cleaned up, please take any conversations of that nature, and the incorrect use of apostrophes and plurals somewhere where I can't see them. I got you all a present to take with you to wherever that may be.

tumblr_o4pdbuWJKX1rjunvyo1_500.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    👀
  • kgeyser
    I told you people that kind of talk isn't allowed.

I hate Crocs though. Can I have some Allen Edmonds? @kgeyser

...with that shirt? I mean, if I'm going to get you those, I'd like a little more effort.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Alehmer wrote: »
    Just wanted to put this out there since I see a lot of these rating threads, which are rendered meaningless by how EVERYONE is 7-10.

99.99% of us simply aren't that attractive, and I think it's disingenuous. Now, I also recognize that the real intent of those threads is getting an ego boost for everyone and nobody wants to hurt feelings, so maybe this is meaningless, but... Here's what I think the scale should be if we're actually wanting to get rated (and recognizing that it's very subjective, and that Persona can sway this to a HUGE degree)

10 - Helen of Troy, Apollo, some supermodels, a person so beautiful that it practically hurts to look at them. You might see one or two of them in the flesh in your whole life. The kind of person you who would walk by and cause you to stop mid-sentence and stare. One in a million, probably even less.

9 - Smokin hot. Wow. You will be remembered by people who walk past you on the street for some time to come. Underwear models and movie stars, including 'those' movies. People think about you when they are naked and alone. It's possible that there's a handful of them on this site.

8 - The very top of normal, bottom of 'wow'. Most models for regular products (IE, shampoo or cars but not underwear) The most attractive 2-3 people you know in real life. Top 4%-5% on this site.

7 - Hey there, starting to look pretty good. Stand out in a crowd, no problem getting dates/hook-ups if they want to and have a human personality and there's no really beautiful people around.

6 - Attractive, the kind of person you would describe as, "Well, I guess they are kinda pretty/handsome" Wouldn't feel short-changed to get set up with them on a blind date.

5 - Middle of the road! Due to subjectivity, some find them mildly attractive, some find them mildly attractive. Style and persona could really sway this one way or another. Your eyes would glide right over them in a crowd.

4 - Unattractive, but somebody in love could think them beautiful in their 'own special way'. Not somebody you approach without knowing anything else about them.

3 - The ugliest an 'average' person will get. Picture the absolute least attractive 2-3 people you know in real life.

2 - Frighteningly ugly, probably still a victim of some malady that makes them look the way they do. Takes work to not stare, probably think to yourself, "God DAMN you ugly!"

1 - Barely recognizable as a human. Perhaps a vitcim of a horrific accident or fire, or perhaps a terrible genetic abberation. Children stop and stare, adults struggle to not stare. At this point you just feel sympathy.

Gotcha...now I know where I stand
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    so... are we supposed to rate where we think we are personally? and then others will post after us and tell us that we're actually higher? Is that how this is going to work?

Exactly!!

Reminds me kinda like a friend asking "do my thighs look big?" My thought is yes, but I know they want me to say no
  • sierra15b
    sierra15b Posts: 5 Member
    Noish
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I know some men and women who I consider 10s. They are so WOW to me. I do live in Cali and it is all subjective and relative of course.

On a good day I feel like a 9. On a bad day, I feel like a 7-8. My face is better than my body. I am sure many will disagree with me.

What part of CALI are you from?