NSV! For Being Preggo :P

Options
Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
Okay, so PART of it is a scale victory because in my first two children's pregnancies, I gained 50 lbs and then 65 lbs. By now with my 2nd child, I had already gained 30+ lbs and I have only gained 14 lbs. NOW, onto the NSV. lol

I can still wear my pre-pregnancy pants and button them without being uncomfortable or in pain! I'm 26 weeks 3 days pregnant and by this time with my other pregnancies I couldn't do my pre-pregnancy pants up. With my 2nd child, I was wearing maternity pants by 7 weeks and I am still in my jeans. :bigsmile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    So exciting. Wish you and your family all the best.
  • sarahlong09
    Options
    Aww congrats!!! My Niece to be is due on Nov. 20th!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That's great! I got alittle carried away with my first pregnancy I am hoping that I can do better next time!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    This site has helped me SOOOO much with weight maintenence! Since I was still losing when I got pregnant, I knew I had to be extremely careful about what I gained and I feel so great about myself and not like a whale like with my other pregnancies. lol
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well done!! And congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a WIN to me! :)
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope I can keep it that together when I have my kids :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!