Let's support each other

Options
Dear Members!

I would to create a little topic, where we could help each other with this journey. I'm trying to start my journey again after I fell of it for months. It would be good to give each other advance of things with this topic. I'm thinking of like what you usually eat, what you do when you feel like eating something you should. I'm 30 years old, 5"3', and my weight is a little over. I say, I should lose around 10-15 kg. I work in a Office, and I find it hard to exercise. I mean, if I do start I can, but getting to that point is really hard. Also I have another weakness, which are sweets the most part. I'm interesting to know, what another people do to keep it up with their diet.

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    That's basically the point of this whole forum and there's plenty of threads out there with the things you're looking for :)
  • TriPaulCantRun
    TriPaulCantRun Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've also recently re-started my journey. I lost quite a bit a while ago, but then over a couple of holidays and a few months of being lazy, i managed to put most of it back on. I'm doing ok for the first few weeks, lost a few pounds and looking to lose a whole lot more. Really back in to my exercise which helps obviously, cycling regularly and booked on my first circuit training class for about 4 months this Thursday.

What I'm struggling with at the moment, is the thought that I can put loads of effort in again to lose weight, but that as soon as I stop I will just put it all back on again. I know that it's about changing lifestyle etc. but that's a lot easier said than done. Anyway, putting that to the back of my mind for now and concentrating on the losing bit.

Paul.
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Also re starting ... also need to lose 15kg ... also work in an office ... long stressful hours. And I cope with food. Or I used to at least. I sent you a Fr
  • robynleegetsfit
    robynleegetsfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Restarting too. Lost 10kg two years ago. Gained it back and then some. Looking to lose it all finally.