People who vlog weight loss?

Options
I've been looking for someone who is a vlogger on Youtube and posts videos regarding eating healthy and working out either on a daily or weekly basis. Whether they have already lost the weight or are currently losing it does not matter. I've been looking but not able to find someone, but there has got to be someone who consistently posts weight loss vlogs. Can anyone recommend some?

Replies

• babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    amynicolaox is great on YouTube!

Her weight loss, advice gym and food diary/prep vlogs are great and she's got a sweet down to earth personality.

I've been subscribed to her for a few years as her videos were a key part in getting me motivated and inspired to start eating well and losing weight. She lost around 85 pounds in total a few years ago and has successfully kept it off.
  • MikeAndres1
    MikeAndres1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to vlog again about my weight loss Journey trying to get back on track it is fun recording your progress I was doing it last year really good and then I fell off the bandwagon but I'm trying to get back in progress my name is Mike nice to meet you
  • meagan8376
    meagan8376 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for someone who is a vlogger on Youtube and posts videos regarding eating healthy and working out either on a daily or weekly basis. Whether they have already lost the weight or are currently losing it does not matter. I've been looking but not able to find someone, but there has got to be someone who consistently posts weight loss vlogs. Can anyone recommend some?

I was so looking forward to trish paytas weight loss journey, she started vlogging and then stopped.

• FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    What a great post, I’m going to subscribe to all of your recommendations lol. I’m always looking for great vloggers
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    (Fat girl fed up) has an instragm that is worth following.
    + 1

• Foodfavor
    Foodfavor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    meagan8376 wrote: »

I was so looking forward to trish paytas weight loss journey, she started vlogging and then stopped.

She was also pushing appetite suppressant lollypops... so I wouldn't really take her advice.
  • meagan8376
    meagan8376 Posts: 94 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Foodfavor wrote: »
    meagan8376 wrote: »

She was also pushing appetite suppressant lollypops... so I wouldn't really take her advice.

That's why I was looking forward to her journey this time, maybe she would get it this time around but nope.
    She also had lipo last year and gained it all back plus more. I was rooting for her oh well.
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Chessie King on Instagram is lovely!
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    She's very charismatic, has been different sizes in the past, and posts fun workout videos and advice.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    ObeaseToBeast, Danny_getsfit, ChelseaLifts are all the ones I follow :) I will also watch MorganLosing from time to time.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I came across Fat meets Fire on YouTube. I only saw videos of "after" but he has some tips and shares his WL experience.
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    (Fat girl fed up) has an instragm that is worth following.

+1
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I'd second Jordan Shrinks, Fat Meets Fire and Obese to Beast
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I like obese to beast
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options