SAHM of 2, Looking to lose 70lbs

Options
Hello all, I’m a mother of two who gained weight post pregnancy after a tough caesarean. I’m also a military spouse who is madly in love with my husband. I am hoping to lose this weight in a years time. I’m sick of feeling bad about myself and I’m ready to be healthy for myself and my family.

Anyone in a similar situation who would like to friend me is more than welcome to do so! I thrive off of positivity and accountability. Below are pictures of my motivation. I don’t want my daughter to grow up hearing her mother speaking negatively about herself like I did. It’s so toxic to young children and oneself.

msfmdv0p0l0q.jpeg
621odv7zc3or.jpeg

Replies

• PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. What a gorgeous family! Good luck on your weightloss journey! :smile:
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful family. I'm grateful for your husband's service and equally grateful to you as a military spouse for letting us borrow him for a while and holding down the home front. Spouses don't get the recognition they should sometimes.

I'm also working on getting healthy because I'm tired of feeling bad about myself and because I want to be around for my kids and grand kids. I've got about 50 to lose. It'll be a challenge to get the 70 off in a year but keep looking at these photos and you'll stay motivated for sure. It'll be good for your kids to see mommy staying healthy. They'll learn how important it is and maybe join you as they get older. I'll be happy to help with motivation and accountability if you'd like.

• tennesseejed3
    tennesseejed3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beautiful family. Please tell your husband that my family says Thank You! And much thanks to you as well. Good luck!
  • babystar324
    babystar324 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very lovely family ❤️ I’m on that boat let’s do it !!