Replies

• ik126
    ik126 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you actually add friends?
  • Steura
    Steura Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Go to friends and click on + top right hand and add the name of whoever you see on here
  • GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If you're still accepting, count me in. I find I work harder and am more consistent if I have people I'll disappoint otherwise.

I worked hard to be invisible for a long time. Am now far enough along in the healing process that I'm ready to lose the weight.

SW: 220

A friend gifted me Beachbody on Demand. I've started Liift4 (strength training) and Core De Force (cardio in the form of mixed martial arts) this week. Completely new to strength training; this week has been a large jolt of muscle-soreness inducing caffeine.

I'm good at cheering you on, and just listening when that's all you need.
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    GetZet wrote: »
    If you're still accepting, count me in. I find I work harder and am more consistent if I have people I'll disappoint otherwise.

I worked hard to be invisible for a long time. Am now far enough along in the healing process that I'm ready to lose the weight.

SW: 220

A friend gifted me Beachbody on Demand. I've started Liift4 (strength training) and Core De Force (cardio in the form of mixed martial arts) this week. Completely new to strength training; this week has been a large jolt of muscle-soreness inducing caffeine.

I'm good at cheering you on, and just listening when that's all you need.

core de force is a great workout. I am starting at the basics and doing P90 right now. I'm looking for more mfp friends.
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    leomom72 wrote: »
    i have been on MFP for several years, and it did me a lot of good when i first started (i lost over 50 lbs), but life happened, and stopped doing the right thing, so i gained all my weight back plus some, but im starting over with working out, eating better, and logging it all..i just looked at my friend list, and i only have 12 friends, but only 1 is active, and she IS a great supporter, its just not enough..im looking for more..i live in upstate SC so anyone around this area would be awesome, but of course, anyone who is active on here daily is welcome to add me..have a great sunday :)

I too am starting over. I have been on mfp since 2009 and I lost 80 lbs, but in last 2 years due to shoulder injury and then this summer a leg infection I have gained back 50lbs.
    I started working out again last week and I post daily on my page. i seem to have no friends active any more either guess time to clean them out.
    I would like to find people that are active on here and will give motivation and encouragement, as I will back to them.
    I am 55 yrs old and live in BC Canada.
  • fightinglj
    fightinglj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm LJ! I've been on and off MFP for years, but this time around I'm trying to make it work by reaching out to the MFP community. In the past, I haven't been so great with holding myself accountable, but now I have hope and determination that I'll do better. I'm looking for active users to exchange motivation and encouragement with, sharing both the highs and lows of our journeys. So feel free to add me!
  • GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Liift4 day4 Legs done.
    Core De Force day4 power sculpt done.
    Thankfully, I did Core De Force first as there were a lot of lunges and squats today.

I didn’t think I worked that hard with Liift4 as my 2nd workout, but my wick-away clothing was soaked through and my legs are still quivering.