Looking for encouraging friends!

Options
gr8tfulmomof2
gr8tfulmomof2 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I had huge success on this app 4 years ago... unfortanelty I found myself heavier than ever after life took me for a spin. I'm finding myself after a divorce, career change, and buying a home of my own!! I'm looking for friends that are encouraging, motivating and real with their struggles and successes!

A little but about where im at and my goals: I'm a 33 yr old woman, 2 kids (11 and 7 yr), I'm 5 ft 3 in at 190 lbs. I want to get down to about 135! More importantly I want to feel comfortable in my own skin!! I want to build strength and endurance so I can get back to my love of running!

Send a request if you need a friend! 😁

Replies

• Leo_78
    Leo_78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay focused and positive! You'll get to where you want to be.
  • gr8tfulmomof2
    gr8tfulmomof2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Leo_78!
  • maikaikama
    maikaikama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feeling more comfortable in my skin is one of my main motivations and I find it is a good one to work on! Good luck! You got this :)
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    gr8tfulmomof2 I'm in the same position. Restarted on my weight loss programme 6 weeks ago. Lost 50kg 12 years ago but sadly regained it.

Please add me. Stay positive and focused.

Good luck!
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have a great plan in place. I too lost weight using MFP in 2012, and gained it back with some extra to go along with it! I have learned some valuable things since that time.