Looking for active friends

Options
Hi everyone, I’m Sam and I’ve got a 3 year old son, I’m located in the uk.
I’ve been on MFP before and it worked really well, but lately I’ve let myself go so I want to get back to it! I’m using my old account but I want a fresh start so I’ve cleared out all the friends I had (most are inactive now!)
I’m looking for some new friends that are active and could keep me motivated! Most friends I had before were there but never got involved in anything, and that’s what I’m really looking for!
Please send me a request 😊

Replies

• renanrdgs
    renanrdgs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Samantha! Welcome back and good luck! ;)
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in daily and try to keep my diary up to date, and from Yorkshire 😊 feel free to add me.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I'm Ali and would love to have you join my awesome friends here!!! Motivation and positivity make being healthy so much more fun and doable👍
    Hugs 🌼
    Ali
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add n text .. cheers !!!
  • celona316
    celona316 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm active daily and just getting started. I'm welcome to add If you want!
  • Penners10
    Penners10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I got a 3yr old too 😳
  • babylokita14
    babylokita14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Karina I am a momma of two beautiful girls 7 yrs and 4 months I’m also looking to find some active friends on here I like to interact and I think it would be good to have that extra support to give us all the extra push some of us need once in a while to get motivated and the push to stay motivated anyone on here that sees this you are more then welcome to send me a friends request😁
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I’m attending university and just started 3 days ago. I hope to lean our before Thanksgiving. We’re in different stages of life, but so far I’ve been active every day. :)
  • fightinglj
    fightinglj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sam! I’m LJ and I’m also a returning MFP user. I’m trying to be more motivated this time around and hopefully motivate others as well!
  • one_acosta
    one_acosta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hard to find people that you like to be active just hang in there keep working out!!