First Post

Options
HI!

I just wanted to see how the support system on this site was. I have heard it is amazing. I have recently lost 48 lbs and have about 30 more to go. So far this site seems to be great! As a 28 year old mother of three, full time worker and wife my time and support are lacking. My husband of couse is there for me but let's face it...when he is able to eat a whole gallon of ice cream and not gain a pound it makes things a little difficult. I started my weight loss journey after my third child was born. I am 5'9 and weighed 236 lbs. I am currently 188 and looking to be around 150-160. I have fallen off the wagon a few times but managed to keep my current weight maintained. Any help and support would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• taraodowd
    taraodowd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP.
    Congratulations on your massive weight loss achievement so far...you've done amazing. Ive found this site to be really helpful, I'm one of those people who says on saturday night...'the diet starts monday' and while it may have always started on a monday it was all but non existant by thursday! But since I've found MFP Ive actually managed to stay on track (with one or two cheat days thrown in for good measure). Please feel free to friend me, as one mom to another, I'd be only to happy to motivate you on your journey

Best of luck

Tara :)