Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are Some of Your Regrets?

elsie6hickman
elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
My first one is that years ago, I regret not seeing someone as they really were (narcissist)

Another is my first marriage - I was too young

Replies

• LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Smoking in my late teens/early 20's
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'd like to say I regret my first marriage but everything is a learning experience

I kinda wish I had known to join more leagues the first year I was curling. I missed out a bit.

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    I agree with Ali, that everything is a learning experience. I may "regret" something I did in the past, but everything I have ever done has led me to this point. I know this isn't the kind of answer this thread is looking for, but this is how I feel.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    I agree that all of our experiences lead to where we are right now, but we all have some things that we wish we had gone about differently or had skipped because of the pain we caused others. But there isn't necessarily a direction to this thread - it can be that you wished you had gotten the turkey instead of the tuna. :smile:
  • 2020yesyouwill2020
    2020yesyouwill2020 Posts: 115 Member
    I regret putting the weight back on after losing it. Running is way harder than I remember!
  • ThtDudeCam
    ThtDudeCam Posts: 13 Member
    Not telling her in 10th grade how I felt..
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Not being more of a risk taker
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I got one. I regret not having my shoulder checked out lady year when it really hurt because perhaps we could have caught this tear before it became so big