I’m new here! ☺️

Hello, my name is Ciara I am 20 years old fairly new to the fitness industry,and discovered recently I have a huge passion for working out and bettering myself however the next step up for me is macros. I’m very uncertain when it comes to this because like I said I’m new to this.. so if anyone has any advice or tips or anything of that sort I would love to hear it! I’m in California I have no friends who like to workout or anything even related to exercise so sometimes it’s hard doing it all on my own! I’m hoping that on my fitness pal I can adapt to the changes of my eating lose some weight preferably 20lbs then I’d like to put on muscle I know I have a long journey ahead of me but I’m coming in with an open mind and positive mindset that I can and will eventually figure this out and become the best version of me!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    To lose weight, you just need a sustained calorie deficit - eat less, move more - the calorie target suggested by MFP is little enough to lose, if you really eat that amount (use a food scale), and enough to be healthy, if you eat healthily (eat a varied diet).
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    You came to the best app
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi Ciara you can add me Abel Alvarez63
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Welco!e Ciara!!🌼

What a great outlook you have!!! I'm always up for another awesome friend for fitness and fun, they go hand and hand with.me!👍😁
    Hugs
    Ali🙋