40s

Options
Hi there, looking for motivation and support! I'm 42, looking to lose 50, then possibly 20 more.. 50 is my goal! My motivation wanes after about 3 days... when life gets busy and I forget to take care of myself again! Feel free to add me and let's do this! Cheers!

Replies

• Enigmatic_Life
    Enigmatic_Life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is about that 3rd day... the same thing happens to me!! :# I do think you're right ~ life gets busy & focus shifts outward instead of inward... Definitely something I need to think about further!
  • jbug1792
    jbug1792 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same. It’s so tough to stay on track.
  • StarBright147
    StarBright147 Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It does get tough. My goal is to stay committed to logging. I figure the rest will come. I usde to get frustrated if I went over my calorie goal and stop logging. This time around I’m going to make sure I keep logging. :)
  • Kney05
    Kney05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 my 44th birthday is in May and I'm determined to make 2019 the best year of my life. 44 is the new 24. I'm new here but have been doing WW for about a month. Love WW it's so easy!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, I've dropped 107 lbs in nearly two years and struggling with the last ten.
  • jslick0677
    jslick0677 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and trying to join and link up on any social platform that will help keep me focused on my goal. I lost 65 pounds about 10 years ago...and have done well keeping it off. I'm moreso in need of workout motivation. TO KEEP A BODY IN MOTION...YOU HAVE TO KEEP A BODY IN MOTION!! 40'S have not been my friend and I don't like the way this is feeling/looking!!!! Ready to click up and get it done...again!!!
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Set yourself a reminder on your phone for 3 days from now, telling yourself KEEP GOING :-D The MFP app also lets you set reminders to log your meals if you haven't done so by xx:xx time each day.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    You got this! You're welcome to add me. Just turned 48 and hit 100lbs down from my highest, 45lbs this year. It's taken a lot of work but it's been well worth it!
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    41 year old here! Let's do this. I'll check in daily and hopefully we can all motivate each other