Frustrated!

Does anyone else get super frustrated when you plan a meal, take time to log all the ingredients, weigh them on your food scale....and then someone picks off of it or eats half of it when you're not looking! My family is notorious for doing this and it drives me nuts. I'm hangry! don't touch my food! lol I might be overreacting cause I'm hungry...but still...hands off! ugh.

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    You should explain to them that everything you eat is calculated beforehand so that you can meet your weight loss goals. I think they would be more understanding. I hope.

You can also offer to make them some.

• SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Oooooo I'd be so mad!!! My kids do this to me often but because they are kids I let it slide. LOL. Adults though, no mercy. haha
  • crissting
    crissting Posts: 25 Member
    jryepin93 wrote: »
    Does anyone else get super frustrated when you plan a meal, take time to log all the ingredients, weigh them on your food scale....and then someone picks off of it or eats half of it when you're not looking! My family is notorious for doing this and it drives me nuts. I'm hangry! don't touch my food! lol I might be overreacting cause I'm hungry...but still...hands off! ugh.

I would be frustrated too. Your own place would definitely help.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Lol. My daughter ate leftovers I was planning to eat. Oh well