New looking for friends to include in my journey!

Options
I’m new here... and want to know if anyone want to go on this journey with me. It will be easier for me to meet these weight loss goals with someone to hold me accountable. I am excited and ready to start a new beginning.

Replies

• hannahkosewick5314
    Options
    Hi! I’m looking for an accountability partner too to help me keep on track. What are your goals?
  • Tatib4u
    Tatib4u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 40 pounds. Tighten up my stomach and thighs. Just had a baby 20 months ago so it pass time to get back right. What about you?
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    in maintenance mode, happy to add friends who are willing to interact
  • Tatib4u
    Options
    That’s awesome me too. add me!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    done!
  • hannahkosewick5314
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs, hopefully in the next few months! I’m graduating college and moving abroad for a job so I’m hoping to tone my arms especially and just lose some weight so I feel better about myself
  • Tatib4u
    Options
    Yea I am trying to do the same. What are you majoring in? I’m majoring in business admin
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd be happy to be your weight loss friend.
  • hannahkosewick5314
    Options
    I’m a human development major focusing on early childhood (I want to be a teacher!) I figure the life transition around college and after college is a good time to lose weight for good! It seems you have the same thoughts :)