Binge Diverted

I have to give a thanks to this program. Because of my excellent exercise routine I was given increase calories which covered my increase food intake of 3 servings of crackers and 2 pudding cups. Technically I would have considered this a binge. Not today. I stopped at eating more. I added my calories and I LOVE MFP <3<3<3

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Way to go!
  • lollitakennedy
    lollitakennedy Posts: 33 Member
    My binge continued into the next day. I cant eat all those calories. Especially in carbs. Im a food addict
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Keep tracking em all, in time your eating habits will change.
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    My binge continued into the next day. I cant eat all those calories. Especially in carbs. Im a food addict

I suffer from binging every now and then when I’m stressed or emotional (I’m talking extra 2000kcal in one sitting) and I’m hoping this will help keep me accountable. Is MFP helping you?

• lollitakennedy
    lollitakennedy Posts: 33 Member
    I really appreciated the advice to keep tracking all I eat even the binge. Yes I think MFP is helping. I had a good weekend. Entered everything. No binge. What I did do because I heard a conversation on the radio that wheat makes you tired and bloated. So on Friday I stopped eating wheat, If I have a piece of bread it will be rye. I think because I eliminated wheat which is a binge food I feel better. I am not bloated or as they call it a wheat belly. I had amazing energy by today. Because I am now eating and not starving myself on a diet the scale only dropped 3 lbs. Usually I can loose 5-6 lbs of fluid on the first week of dieting. So I am really happy.