Lost 30 lbs in 9 months. B & A pics....

Options
Hello All,

No real difference the first 4 months. Did increase my endurance and strength. Then I change my eating habits i.e. lifestyle change. Then the fat really started coming off.

Only one way to loose weight. Will power and discipline. Will power not to eat things you shouldn't and discipline to work out 6 times a week.

8amBreakfast Protein shake(1 scoop of whey protein, 1/2 soy milk, 1/2 water, 1/2 banana, 2 strawberry's) Blend in a shake.

9am to 10:30amWorkout in the morning so you can have an energetic day.

12pm.Second meal another shake. sub with blueberry instead of strawberry's or banana.

lunch at 2 to 3pm big lunch. Anything but potato's, tortillas, bread, and NO FAST FOOD COMPANY'S. if your going to eat pasta make sure its wheat. I eat grilled chicken breast (Cut up in tenders) on a bed of steamed broccoli and cauliflower. No pasta for me.

Third shake around 7 or 8pm.

Snack 9 or 10pm.

No meals after 10pm. NOTHING.

The workout can be anytime. It's just better in the morning. And the workout has to be hard. Alternate the muscle groups daily. But it should be 3 days weight training and three days cardio.

34dot1d.jpg

2a8nh9x.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!