Let's motivate each other!

Options
Hello new friends! My name is Diane, from Montreal! I am happy, active and positive! However, I am also a foodie, midnight snacker and social eater. My goal is primarily to get fitter and faster. I am in a run club and I would love to trim down so I can keep up with our faster runners! If you also love sports and nutrition, or just want someone understanding to encourage you, then contact me please! We can be from different walks of life and still understand each other!

Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey @dianeclarklamey fellow Canuck
  • missperfect1224
    missperfect1224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Sierra. I too am looking for a friend to help motivate me. I love running but I have not done so in so long. If I just had a friend to text me and say “I’m going running. You get up and go too” And we held one another accountable, I am sure I could get back on my fitness kick. Let me know if you’re game!!
  • thompsjared
    thompsjared Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Heya! I’m also a late night snacker and it’s the absolute worst! Looking for motivation to and sent an FR. We can do this!
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Nikki from Belfast, N Ireland. Feel free to add me. My food diary is open. I've been on here since 2012. Long periods where I hadn't logged in just logged in recently. Doing Intermittent Fasting for the past month - mainly 16 hours fast with 8 hour window of eating. Chocolate is my weakness! I also have 1 cheat meal each week as it were. Always interested in meeting new people :)
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm not a runner but a brisk walker daily. Always looking for friends!