Options

Replies

• mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!
  • shashaz2002
    Options
    Congratulations!! Isn't it a great feeling to put your "real" weight on your Drivers License? I can't wait til I get a new one in April.
  • LCong
    LCong Posts: 14
    Options
    What a great success! You must be very proud.....way to go! You look really amazing.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! No more double chin :) FANTASTIC!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so much younger..looking GREAT! congrats on your journey :0)
  • lukesmama
    lukesmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks like a new person. Way to go :)
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    You look absolutely MARVELOUS!!!! You should be so proud of yourself:bigsmile:
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    OMG WAY TO GO!!! What an awesome pic to be proud of
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • DebbieYost
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures....but now you look absolutely stunning! Congrats...your smile says it all.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Radiant!!!! What a difference!!!!
  • ShannonMHS
    Options
    What a great picture ... you are very photogenic! The first picture wasn't bad btw but I know what you mean :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow what a change
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    incredible!!! congrats :-)
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    You look beautiful! Noticed you were from TN.... I live in Franklin. If you had to get a new drivers license in TN .. then it must be your birthday. If so... Happy Birthday whether today or belated. You look fantastic!
  • ttoombs777
    Options
    awesome , u look great,
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! Congrats on your loss and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look great, I have not yet completed my first week, I was wondering, if it slows down !! I want to lose 30 by Dec 1. - any advise?
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Omg!I thought you looked nice before but your after is sooo great!!!! Congrats! Geez, I cannot wait to take my next DL pic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!