Thursday Morning Drive By Lovin

Happy Thursday my darlins! I have no witty comments to make today, or "deep thinking" ideas just a simple message... Love yourself. Because you are absolutely worthy of love. You are special and unique in your own way and you are a blessing to those around you. Whatever the world has to throw at you just hold your head high and know that you are gorgeous, sexy, hot and the best thing going. Because darlign you truly are gorgeous and the best thing going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And nothing can stop you my sexy darlins. Have an amazing day my gorgeous loves.
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :love: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Loving & cherishing you with every heart beat,
Ed

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Same for you, and thank you! What a great message for the day!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    drive by lovin...i had all sorts of visuals for that one...smirk!

thanks for the sweets, sweetness!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 472 Member
    Hugs and kisses darlin' and thank you!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    What a lovely thing to come across in the morning...thank you!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Can I package you up and place you in my mirror? Kinda like on Snow White, except you can tell me nice things every morning. Pretty pretty please?
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Now THAT'S the way to start out the day! :wink: Have a wonderful day spoiling those kiddo's! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Love you gorgeous darlings!
  • Love you gorgeous darlings!
    Can I join this gorgeous darlings club too!?! :bigsmile: