Hi, I'm Dee and I wanna loooose weight!

Options
:sad:

Hi folks

I have just discovered this app after watching Holby, where the young pretty nurse was talking about a calorie counter app on her phone and I thought I would search and found this! It seems really good. I am still finding my way around the site and made a few mistakes, anyway it is giving me the motivation I need to get back on track. I am now the heaviest I have every been and that frightens me, I have terrible binges and drink quite a lot of wine in the evenings which does away with all my will power.
I am using 'Slimfast' again which seems to suit me and helps because I really dont fancy a glass of red after a milky drink.
So, here's hoping with a little bit 'help from my friends' I can do it this time!

Dee
x
:smile:

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    good luck! just remember a little wine in the evening is fine--just not too much! and feel free to add me, I comment a lot =3
  • ladydangerdame
    Options
    Try your best to consistently use the calorie counter! Monitor your food! It's not that hard :) Sometimes I'll miss three days in a row but it really helps you to be more conscious about the things you put into your body. When you meet your calorie goals you will start to become familiar with how your body feels with the proper amount of nutrition. Add in some exercise and you are on your way to fitness! You will love how you feel, just stick with it. And don't mind the scales.. how do you feel?!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll find a great community here.
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Evening Dee, another Holby fan here!!!
    this site is fantastic & as long as you are true to yourself, really does work
    The support on here is amazing & for the first time in a year I am losing weight again
    Good luck with your journey & welcome aboard
    Feel free to add :flowerforyou: