terrified please help.

today i kinda binged and ate a whole ben and jerry’s pint :/ i’m terrified because it says i have consumed 150 grams of sugar today. i ran off the extra calories but i am so scared cause you can exercise off sugar. any advice? anything i should expect?

Replies

• swatson99
    swatson99 Posts: 53 Member
    We all have those days when you get off track. Don't sweat it! As long as it's not too often it won't become a problem. Remind yourself of your goals and forgive yourself for getting off track. Then get back to your healthier lifestyle. Find other ways to reward yourself like a new pair of shoes when you reach a mini goal, be kind to yourself with fresh organic produce each week. Buy your favorite bottled water or flavor it if it's tap with fresh strawberries, lemon or mint leaves. Small changes can make big results in the long run!
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I'm a bit concerned about you. You were asking about excessive sugar consumption in September. Bingeing in October, while being underweight and trying to lose more. And in August it was fasting after a scale fluctuation.

You've been giving some good constructive advice in those threads. Please reach out to your doctor, and/or a counselor, and/or a registered dietician. I suspect that the help you need is beyond what these boards can provide.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, it is coming from a place of concern.

All of this. OP, people have been gently nudging you to get help. Please do so.