Accountability Buddy

Options
bcbalgem
bcbalgem Posts: 8 Member
edited October 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hello,

I am looking for an accountability buddy. I would like to check in once a day. Let me know if you are interested!

Replies

• JoMurray28
    JoMurray28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yeh I'm in!
  • ericamalagon919
    ericamalagon919 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in too! Need help losing about 15 lb and sticking to my calorie target and making healthy choices... skipping the snacking and temptations especially at work!
  • K0003
    K0003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please can I join too? Need to report to someone or a group to stay on my eating and fitness schedule.
  • kaygirlhey
    kaygirlhey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Trying to lose 15-20 lbs by Christmas, or at least stick to my goal of going to the gym every day.
  • aWildFlowere
    aWildFlowere Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Friend me
  • JoMurray28
    JoMurray28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    10 weeks today is New Years Eve, if we stick together and work hard, we could easily lose a stone or 2 by then!
  • InvisoningMe
    InvisoningMe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can i join ? Id love a buddy to be supportive & be supported in the journey back to healthier humans
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im down for daily check ins! Today is a gym day for me; hopefully i can fit in the yard work between the gym, homework, and class @ 4. *fingers crossed*
  • rileyskye1
    rileyskye1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im interested! I think it'd be great to have someone to talk to daily!
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I really really need help to lose my next 10 lbs. its a long way way to my goal weight but im doing 10 lbs at a time. Can I pljoin this group and have s buddy?
    I started clean eating endof May at 203 lbs, this morng hit 187 first time in 6 years!
    Im excited and need to continue to keep losing. Goal wt is 150-155 lbs. I’m 5 ft 7 inches. Carry my weight in mymid section and have a sugar addiction!!!! Ughhh hate it
  • bcbalgem
    bcbalgem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I did create a group called “Accountability Buddies 2.0” It is meant for a small group of people who want to check-in once a day. I’d prefer it to stay smaller so it’s more personal.

If you’d like to join, you’re more than welcome to! I’m not entirely sure how to add invite people in to the group.
  • CauliflowerLiving
    Options
    Hi!!! Back on MFP, been awhile since I last logged in my efforts. Let’s do this! : ) I’m READY!! I get bored easily so need support/motivation to really stick to my wellness goals. Shooting to workout 5 x daily, continue my plant-based diet (started in May 2018) and drinking more water!!! Today was a success in all 3 areas. How did today go for everyone else?!?
  • sassypersonified
    sassypersonified Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • slheddlesten
    slheddlesten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me and Ill talk to ya'll
  • fenshoe
    fenshoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • code4food
    code4food Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 15-20 lbs but I just can't seem to stay consistent. I think this would really help so please feel free to add me and I'll be sure to check in.
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability buddy too. Weight loss by yourself is so hard! Anyone can add me.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love building up my accountability buddy group! :)
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im in too! Need help losing about 15 lb and sticking to my calorie target and making healthy choices... skipping the snacking and temptations especially at work!

louder for the people in the back..... work temptations!!!!!!! UHG.
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Has anyone experienced situation where wt keeps going up n down a lb here and there and then after a few days whoosh the wt finally keeps coming off? Any explanation? I spent a good 4-5 weeks where wt would go up and down and then finally it has started coming down the last 3-4 days. I was convinced I had hit a platesu but not sure.