My first before and after pics (thanks to those who showed m

Options
So this time last year, I felt like crap, wasn't working out anymore and kinda just gave up on myself. Then I saw photos that weren't so attractive and starting hiding from any/all photo opportunities (totally unlike me but I wasn't comfortable at all). January 1st 2011, my new year's resolution was just to be as healthy physically and mentally as I possibly could. I quit smoking cold turkey and signed up for a marathon. Am currently training for marathon #2 in ATL and am getting my confidence back. So here's my first before/after photos. And I have to say I'm quite proud of myself. Never thought I would get back here. (Crossing fingers pictures work)

Embarrassing.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/hughesje1981/fat2.jpg

This is me after. Still have some work to do but if I lose 10 more lbs, the boots in this picture are MINE!

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/hughesje1981/skinny2.jpg

Replies

• myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • ladydangerdame
    Options
    Way to go!!! How tall are you? I was 160, and my current goal is 135, but I am pretty tall. 5'9"
  • Jhensley2011
    Jhensley2011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 or 4. somewhere around there.
  • hrshipley
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on your changed lifestyle!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great job!! you look awesome!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Love the boots! You look like you are in a DSW!
  • ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep it up!
  • knottsav
    knottsav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your determination and achievement. GREAT boots too!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    So this time last year, I felt like crap, wasn't working out anymore and kinda just gave up on myself. Then I saw photos that weren't so attractive and starting hiding from any/all photo opportunities (totally unlike me but I wasn't comfortable at all). January 1st 2011, my new year's resolution was just to be as healthy physically and mentally as I possibly could. I quit smoking cold turkey and signed up for a marathon. Am currently training for marathon #2 in ATL and am getting my confidence back. So here's my first before/after photos. And I have to say I'm quite proud of myself. Never thought I would get back here. (Crossing fingers pictures work)

Embarrassing.

fat2.jpg

This is me after. Still have some work to do but if I lose 10 more lbs, the boots in this picture are MINE!

skinny2.jpg

Here, with the pic code fixed to display here :bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

Embarrassing.

fat2.jpg

skinny2.jpg
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are very beautiful. Good luck on your next race!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    fixed the pics for ya...you look amazing!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    You look GREAT!! I Love that outfit too!!

You can go to picnik.com and make a collage putting both pics in one pic. Then upload it to tinypic.com and size it down and post it together. I just did that.
  • TheJesterKing
    Options
    Looking amazing! Congratulations on the loss :D
  • mdagenb
    mdagenb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome Job!!! I can't wait to put before and after pictures up of myself!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous girl!
  • Julesvictor30
    Options
    You can hit that goal! that was my happy weight before my kids came along, now for me to get to that I need to loose 8 lbs... but these have been very difficult, time for me to UP the work! but I'm also 5'9!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    You look great!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

I love that you are pictured with your reward. Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!