Help

XxXstars9967XxX
XxXstars9967XxX Posts: 646
edited October 1 in Food and Nutrition
I need help! These are my current spices "rosemary, oregano, Italian, paprika, cumin, ginger,nutmeg, chill powder, steak, red pepper flakes. and here are my sauces "Worcestershire, soy, a1, red hot. What out of those can i marinate a chicken in lol

Replies

• I would use a little soy sauce, maybe a little worcester and cumin. That would be nice for chicken! good luck!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    All of them. (ok, maybe not the nutmeg)

But probably not all together.

What flavor are you going for?

Personally I'd do rosemary, oregano, italian with just a touch of oil or just water for italian flavors, cumin, paprika, chili, or steak with the a1 or worchestershire for a more earthy (barbeque-ish) flavor, Ginger and red pepper with the soy for asian flavors and the red hot with the red pepper for more... buffaloish flavors.
  • I would use a little soy sauce, maybe a little worcester and cumin. That would be nice for chicken! good luck!
    Thanks :) My spices/sauces choices are running low and i couldn't think of anything.
  • One suggestion I can give you is to use reduced sodium soy sauce. Even better use that watered down. There is so much sodium that you can feel yucky the next day.
  • One suggestion I can give you is to use reduced sodium soy sauce. Even better use that watered down. There is so much sodium that you can feel yucky the next day.
    i have kikkomans reduced sodium soy sauce :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    I used to marinate chicken in a mix of red sodium soy & a diet sprite. If soda can eat the gunk off a car battery, it can certainly make meat tender!
This discussion has been closed.