30 before 30

Oh hi there. I'm new here....kinda. I've tried this before and gave up. I managed to stick with quitting smoking so I figure I can do the same with weight loss. Ultimately I need to lose about 105 lbs to be a "healthy weight". For right now I am focusing on the first 30. I turn 30 at the end of June 2019 so I am pushing myself to lose 30 lbs by my birthday! It would be great to have a community of support and encouragement. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Hi there, and welcome. Glad you joined us! Congratulations on quitting smoking, that is great. How do you feel? I tried a cigarette once- yucky! Felt like my lungs were on fire. No thanks, not for me, lol. But I'm glad you gave it up, and glad you're back at the losing weight thing. Always happy to hear when someone wants to live a healthier lifestyle. You can do it!
  • nomasexcuses
    nomasexcuses Posts: 17 Member
    I feel so fantastic since quitting. Now that the hard part is over I am enjoying breathing and sleeping better and easier! And I didn't realize how much I had lost my sense of taste until recently. Suddenly things I hated taste amazing!