F45 Challenge #20

Options
Hey all,

I’m currently doing the challenge, I’ve been going to F45 for over 1 year now.
Keen to hear from others doing the same :)

Replies

• staceywilk
    staceywilk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge also! This is my 3rd one, though I didn't finish the last one. I had great results on my first one in the spring. It definitely gets tough sticking to a healthy diet after about 4 weeks. I've been going to F45 since February. I love the workouts. I'm trying to do 2-a-day on strength days whenever I can. Are you doing the F45 eating plan? I have found it to be too difficult and not anything I like to eat. My studio trainer setup my macros on here, so I'm keeping an eye on that.
  • lauratraf
    lauratraf Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    This is my 4th I think, but it’s the one I’ve been most committed to.
    I’m following the food plan, I’ve been doing double sessions on both resistance days and doing all other cardio days.
    It depends on your goals and what you want to achieve, but if you’re aiming to lose body fat drop your calories and be in a deficit. Good luck 💪🏽
  • mguzeta
    mguzeta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am also doing the challenge. Newer to F45, so the challenge was perfect timing. Wondering if you 2 are also staying around the 1300 calories that F45 is suggesting?
  • lauratraf
    lauratraf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, yes I have stuck to 1300 calories, only adding a protein shake when I need to. I’m eating according to the meal plan.
    Goodluck!!