Bursting out of the seams.

Options
Trixtabella
Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
Just had a funny thing happen to me while doing 30 Day Shred.

So there I am doing L2 where she is doing those oblique twists in the cardio giving it my all when I feel this ping across my back, and yup I actaully broke the clasp on my sports bra. Not even sure how it happened as it had started to feel very loose this past week. Least it gives me an excuse to buy a new one.

So my question to you is this.

Have you ever broken anything while exercising, either clothes or anything else, equiptment or bosy parts?

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Not yet. Wait till you get yo L3.....
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oof, that stinks. No, but I busted my scrubs once. Embarrassing...
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have not yet; however, I have had buttons fall off of clothes that are big on me :(

As a side note, my dad, whom I keep trying to get to diet. One day was sitting at his desk, and a button went flying across his office, off of his shirt, smacked against a metal flying cabinet, slight bounce, and to the ground. Thank God his CSR was not in the office when that happened.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I broke the resistance band that came with EA Sports Active 2. It didn't even make it through my first 90 day program.
  • sexi_new_me
    Options
    lol..yes i was doing toe touches on a trampoline and infront of the entire gym i split my yoga pants!!! it made a loud split sound! everyone was on the floor rollin!!!:laugh: