help today is sooooooooooooo hungry

Options
Today is probably one of the hardest days I have had in a very long time. I am keeping busy,but, my mind & stomach are saying or should I say screaming "feed me lots of food & now!".
I am working on a sewing project so hands are busy mind is busy with sewing and food thoughts.
I am trying to make it through today; I know tomorrow will be better, but, it is proveing to ba a tough day for me.
Tomorrow to the gym maybe this will help me over this hard time at the moment.
Any words of wisdom or support out there????? Would greatly appreciate any & all comments.
Thank-you all, Debra

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Why don't you have a light snack?
  • Linz060
    Linz060 Posts: 7
    Options
    Are your calories too low?!!! If you are that hungry, you may want to listen to your body and eat something healthy or drink lots of water and see if your still hungry!!
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Get a nice drink of tea or water ( with some low cal flavouring if you like). Some sugar free gum or salad to chew on may help too.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Seek out foods that are filling and last longer in your body: things high in fat and/ or protein. Fat does not make you fat, but be sure it's healthy fat and not highly refined or trans fat/hydrogenated. Example might be a salad with avocado, cold chicken/ turkey, sliced hard boiled egg and lots of greens with simple olive oil and balsamic dressing. I have my own thoughts about the healthiest way to eat, described in my profile, and I know everyone is different.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem today and realized I didn't drink enough water. Usually I'm NOT hungry on days I have a good work out and today was one of those days. Be sure your getting the right food combinations too,
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Honestly what is it with today? I have no energy (and not doing much of anything) and have been hungry all flipping day myself. I really need someone to go walking with that will literally drag me out of my apt. If you come up with an idea please share...I've munched on all of my favorite healthy, usually keep me satisfied snacks today, and am nowhere near my do not cross line, but I know the feeling...it's a tough day...and I've had my share of water and tea today...have you?
  • aminomel
    Options
    When I feel this way I eat some filling fruit like watermelon and drink lots of water. Maybe a small glass of chocolate silk. I like chocolate because it tastes better... have some celery sticks on hand to crunch on.

I agree with another post, check your caloric intake did you have all of your calories? Listen to your body and have something light.

((HUGS))
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Eat fruits and veggies. I keep celery in the house to help. If you are truly hungry your body needs food. EAT!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    eat a cup of cheerios plain...it's only a 100 calories and very satisfying! :smile:

8450787.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools