5 miles down on Monday

only 4 to go!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    1.64 miles Tuesday
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    5 miles today. I went out and purchased a new DVD. I am starting c25k tonight when the sun goes down:) Keep it moving everyone!

I also jogged 3 miles this evening and walked 3. I won't be doing this everyday, just on the days I have the energy to do so:)

Keep it moving everyone!

add 4 more miles for today.
  • ydeemar
    ydeemar Posts: 44
    Options
    can i still join? i walked/ran 3.56 miles monday, rest day for me yesterday. i'm on w3d2 of c25k tonight.
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    Wow guys! Slow start for the week for me, but I did 5 miles tonight. If it weren't for you all I would have skipped it! :) Thanks for inspiring me!

Keep it moving all! We can do this!! :)
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You guys all rock! 5 more miles for me yesterday - hopefully I can keep up this momentum!
  • marneymac
    Options
    I took a day off yesterday but I'm going to be back at it this evening.......I'm so inspired by you all
  • ydeemar
    Options
    hi guys! did 4miles jog/walk last night, it feels great.. thanks to all of you, if i had not joined this challenge it would only be 2miles but since i kept thinking i need to finish the mini challenge can't let down my buddies i ignored the heat and added 2miles to my regular c25k miles.:drinker:

and yeah, i've challenge my self to at least 50crunches everynight (done also!) but i ate too much last night (my little sis b-day):sad: . have to burn all the extra calories tonight so hopefully another 4miles..:bigsmile:
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi ya,
    I got 3 more miles in the bag, a grand total of 7 miles. I am hopping to get a 4 or 5 miler done tomorrow to help me get closer to my goal. Keep on moving.

Aloha,
    firemama
  • mom2nate08
    Options
    hi guys! did 4miles jog/walk last night, it feels great.. thanks to all of you, if i had not joined this challenge it would only be 2miles but since i kept thinking i need to finish the mini challenge can't let down my buddies i ignored the heat and added 2miles to my regular c25k miles.:drinker:

and yeah, i've challenge my self to at least 50crunches everynight (done also!) but i ate too much last night (my little sis b-day):sad: . have to burn all the extra calories tonight so hopefully another 4miles..:bigsmile:
    Great job! I agree - having the accountability definitely gives me a push to go farther. Plus you added crunches - Way to go!

I chalked up another 2 yesterday for a total of 12 this week. I'm hoping to get the last 4 done tonight so that the rest of the week I am beating the goal!
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    So proud of you all!!! After the five miles this morning I'm at 10 for the week. I'll do another 5 tomorrow and finish up with a final mile on Saturday! Next week I won't wait so long to get started!

How is everyone doing on the "something new" challenge?
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    5 miles today. I went out and purchased a new DVD. I am starting c25k tonight when the sun goes down:) Keep it moving everyone!

I also jogged 3 miles this evening and walked 3. I won't be doing this everyday, just on the days I have the energy to do so:)

Keep it moving everyone!

I still have 5 miles to complete by Sunday (saturday at midnight). I have to take a rest to recover. As far as the new twist, I am working out to a new DVD, and I will pick back up on my c25k journey tomorrow.
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    As of today I'm at 15 miles:) I feel a little guilty since I won't be able to workout today like I wanted :sad:

Great Job to everyone else!!!
  • mom2nate08
    Options
    5 more miles today puts me at 16.5 miles for the week! And it's only Thursday! :happy:

Sorry for the excitement - I fell short of the 15 last week so I am thrilled that I hit this weeks goal early. As for the something new, I got out my Wii Zumba game the other night. I forgot how much fun it was. I am contemplating buying the DVD set.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options

Keep it moving everyone!

I still have 5 miles to complete by Sunday (saturday at midnight). I have to take a rest to recover. As far as the new twist, I am working out to a new DVD, and I will pick back up on my c25k journey tomorrow.

I completed 5 miles tonight. This puts me at 16 already. Can't wait for the next challenge.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options

Keep it moving everyone!

I completed 5 miles tonight. This puts me at 16 already. Can't wait for the next challenge.

Okay add 5 more miles. I know that I am over, but I figure that I would keep on going since it will only do good for me. Keep moving everyone :happy:
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Aloha all,
    4 miles yesterday and another 4.25 today!!! Only 3/4 miles left till I meet our goal. Can't wait to complete our goal. Keep on moving....we can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • ydeemar
    Options
    5 more miles today puts me at 16.5 miles for the week! And it's only Thursday! :happy:

Sorry for the excitement - I fell short of the 15 last week so I am thrilled that I hit this weeks goal early. As for the something new, I got out my Wii Zumba game the other night. I forgot how much fun it was. I am contemplating buying the DVD set.

way to go!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have been a total slacker this week. I hurt my leg in a race I ran about three weeks ago and its never been the same. Tried to get out there and get a few miles in but it hurts and I feel like I am moving through quick sand. The rest probably has done my leg good, so if there is a challenge this week I am in...
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    LADIES!!! WE are here! Most you all finished before today! That's so Awesome!!! :)

Wednesday: 5 Miles
    Thursday: 5 Miles
    Friday: 3.25 Miles
    Saturday: 3 Miles

Puts me just a hair over 16 for the week.
    I also purchased JM's 30 Day Shred. There are so many great reviews on it I have to figure out what the hype is all about!

Way to go on the challenge ladies! I'll post another one by tomorrow morning!

Way to rock the miles and keep it moving!!!

Reese you'll be with us next week! Sorry to hear you had a tough time of it this week. I few of you emailed me about tough weeks. I say no worries, lets just get back up this next week! :)

Have a great Saturday all!