Yoga DVD recs....The biggest loser or Brett/Singh?

Options
Hi

I currently have 2 Anna Brett/R. Singh yoga videos and am getting bored
Not sure if I should try one of the newer Brett/Singh videos or The Biggest loser yoga for weight loss
Any thoughts?

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I currently have 2 Anna Brett/R. Singh yoga videos and am getting bored
    Not sure if I should try one of the newer Brett/Singh videos or The Biggest loser yoga for weight loss
    Any thoughts?

Kim
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I have The Biggest loser yoga for weight loss and I love it. Alot of times library's have dvd's and even exercise ones that you can check out. Might be a good way to try a dvd before purchasing.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I know Comcast has lots of excercise shows on their "On Demand" you could look there too or find a website that has reviews. Good luck! I have heard the BL is hard!
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser one. I like it alot... I like to mix things up.. treadmill, yoga, power sculpting etc. that way I don't get bored.
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Brett/Singh dvds and thought they were pretty good. The yoga dvd I'm currently in love with is Karen Voight's Streamline Yoga Power, it's the closest thing I've found to my actual yoga class. I haven't heard anything bad about the BL yoga dvd, but after reading descriptions it sounds more like an exercise dvd that uses some yoga positions than purely yoga. Personally, I use yoga for relaxation and flexibility and keep my weight training and cardio to other days. Have you ever tried Rodney Yee yoga dvds? He's great too. I hope you find what you're looking for! :smile:
    p.s. Amazon has a lot of reviews on BL yoga