Hello

Options
Hey, I'm Megan. I am a college student going for my Bachelors in Nursing with a Minor in Psychology. Since coming to college I have gained about 30 pounds on top of already being overweight. I keep telling myself I'll start tomorrow, I'll be serious about losing weight tomorrow. I'm tired of doing this to myself. Its hard to find motivation let alone time between work and school. I have no one close to me that can really help me with this journey. I know I am capable of losing weight and I want to do it for myself. I'm hoping I can find some people that can help me be accountable and motivate me. Maybe even share tips, recipes, exercises, or even experiences.

Replies

• swatson99
    swatson99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We've all been in the 'I'll start tomorrow' club. Welcome to our little community. Hope you find lots of friends here to help you in your quest for fitness. I've sent a friend request. 😃
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started again so I’m in need of support and motivation too! My husband is a nurse and nursing is a great field to get into. But it’s tough and the coursework is hard. Best of luck to you!